Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Thinking About what to write

Well, i want my blog to be completely unprofessional .. it will be my best friend with whom I can share everything, my joys my sorrows, my e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g ......... I know what are you thinking? You are just thinking about Anne frank .. and her famous Diary .... Arre, Rupam you are simply following her evergreen model and in that way your blog isnt unique .............. But Buddy , what can I do ? Everything in this world cant be unique in its exterior appearances, then twins cant occur .... but internally it will be unique .. I promise you ............


So, bless me .. its my journey of life through the way of literature in the car of Blogging ......... So, I am refuelling my petrol of enthusiasm and will definitely catch the stars from the sky .......... " Petrol Bharo ... Anekdur Jete Hobe!Amar Janyo Tara eno .... [This is a popular ad of oil in television ]" ...........

So! boring are my posts .. isnt it ? But I writing it for my own pleasure Dude .. this is not going to come in your exam.. So dont worry and just risk your minutes .

No comments: