Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Again Back ............. with da bang


Firstly ..

I am feeling really sorry cause once I promised Myself that I would keep blogging everyday but somehow didnt manage and my intellectual growth was somehow got conjested in the traffic of events of the outside world ... I let loose the grip of my hobbyhorse and it went astray ................ I didnt ride it hard .. My Excessive, all-inclusive zeal was missing somehow and I went to the Police Station to register a diary for my missing enthusiasm but you know what happens at the end .. as usual ... they gave me two thumbs down and i felt all more terrible and lost complete interest in blogging ... and now ultimately I again regained my energy and courage to open my closed windows of mind on windows xp ....
Lolz........

No comments: